Emergency Dentist / Dental Clinic
Accidents can happen at any time of the day or night. Your teeth may get knocked out or injured in an accident or sports, your filling or crown may come loose, you may suddenly develop an excruciating toothache or severe bleeding from the gums. If anyone is experiencing toothache and is unable to book an appointment with their dentist, it might be worth treating this pain by getting some cannabis. These fat buddha glass dab rigs could be useful for taking the cannabis, allowing people to reduce some of the pain and inflammation around the tooth until they can visit their dentist.
Some oral injuries need immediate medical attention while others can wait a few hours. At le tooth, we provide emergency dentistry services to take care of any such unforeseen problems. Just call us at the emergency number listed on this website and we will schedule an appointment for you at the earliest. Alternatively, if you live in a different area you could also find a dentist who does provide this emergency dental service like those from High Street Dental. It is always good to make sure you have emergency dental surgeries close by in case of a serious problem.
It can traumatic to have your teeth knocked out. If that happens, seek medical assistance as soon as possible. The earlier you treat the injury, the higher the chances of complete recovery.
First aid for dental emergencies
Till you get to the dentist, you will be on your own, but dont panic. You can do the following things to make sure that there are no further damages.
- If the tooth is knocked out, handle it as little as you can. Get rid of all the visible dirt, but dont go overboard with the scrubbing.
- If you can put it back in the socket, do that gently. To keep the tooth in place, you can bite down on a wet tea bag or moistened gauze.
- If youre unable to put it back in the socket, you can either place it in your cheek area so its bathed in the saliva, or in a glass of milk.
- If there is bleeding, apply gentle but firm pressure in the area. Dont clamp down too hard.
- For toothaches, you can try taking a pain killer first. If it does not subside, contact emergency services. Sometimes toothaches can be caused from an abscessed tooth which may need to be looked at urgently.
Sometimes it may not be clear what the exact problem is. If you have an unexpected toothache without any clear-cut reason, just give the emergency services a call in any case. The dentist will be in the best position to advise you whether you need to come in urgently or if it can wait till normal office hours.
Losing or injuring teeth suddenly can be a stressful affair, but dont worry. Our dentists are trained precisely in handling serious emergency situations like that. Calm yourself and give us a call, and we will ensure that get back to your normal routine in no time.
In the event of a dental emergency outside of regular business hours, please contact us on 0476 239 762.
<< Back to Services